Select Direct. Your selection. Shipped from the source.
from Penché Winery
AmericanWinery.com is pleased to provide you with Winery-Direct information.
Dark garnet hue with aromas of red berry, olive, cigar spice, and earthy tones. Fine-grain tannins are integrated with French oak leading to a polished, satin-like finish.
- 30% Cabernet Sauvignon (Penche Estate Vineyard — Oak Knoll District)
- 35% Cabernet Franc (Saunders Vineyard — Oakville)
- 17% Petit Verdot (Saunders Vineyard — Oakville)
- 12% Merlot (Larry Hyde Vineyard — Napa Valley)
- 6% Malbec
- 750 ml (Standard Bottle): 40
- Time in Barrels: 20 months
- % New Oak: 75.0%
- Wine pH: 3.65
- Kind Red
- Type Red Blend
- Appellation Napa Valley
- Finished Alcohol 14.8%
- Cases Produced 40
- Volume 750mL