Select Direct. Your selection. Shipped from the source.
AmericanWinery.com is pleased to provide you with Winery-Direct information.
Delicate hints of Daphne and gardenia welcome you into this sensationally aromatic wine. Imagine walking through an orchard of oranges and tangerines while twirling a sprig of fresh mint in your fingers. The subtle component of oak provides a smooth, unforgettable orange cream finish.
- 750 ml (Standard Bottle): 142
These grapes were harvested from one of our favorite vineyards, The Coyote Canyon Vineyard. A cool wet srping was followed by a warm dry summer resulting in a wine with wells of aroma and fruit that explode from the glass. 100% Coyote Canyon located in the Horse Heaven Hills overlooking a gentle slope to the Columbia River off in the distance
- 4.47 tons harvested; Pressed whole cluster to retain the eleghance of the grape.
- Fermented at cool temperatures and then racked to one year old French barrels for aging, sans lees for 8 months.
- 50% malolactic fermentation.
- Time in Barrels: 8 months
- Total Acidity: 6.0
- Harvest Brix: 25.0
- Wine pH: 3.46
- Kind White
- Type Viognier
- Appellation Horse Heaven Hills
- Finished Alcohol 15.0%
- Cases Produced 142
- Volume 750mL
- 88 Points 2009 Beverage Tasting Institute World Value Wine Championships
- 80 Points 2009 Grand Harvest Awards